Pay with Paypal
To pay with PayPal, you'll need to set up a PayPal account on the PayPal website.
Why pay with PayPal?
- It's safer: shop at thousands of websites without sharing your financial details
- It's faster: with no need to type in your card details, you can check out in a few clicks
- It's easier: all you need is an email address and password to pay online
- It takes minutes to open a PayPal account and it's free
PayPal Buyer Protection.
Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Buyer Protection helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- "Item Not Received" (INR): You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal; or
- "Significantly Not as Described" (SNAD) You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is Significantly Not as Described (SNAD).
An item is "Significantly Not as Described" (SNAD) if it is materially different from what the Seller described on its website or in the item listing. Here are some examples:
- You received a completely different item. For example, you purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was materially damaged during shipment.
An item is not Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) if it is materially similar to the Seller's item listing description. Here are some examples:
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.